Did You Know?

Resilience fuels migrants, forging paths to triumph.

leafleafDocy banner shape 01Docy banner shape 02Man illustrationFlower illustration

Family sponsorship

Estimated reading: 1 minute 170 views

Sponsor your relatives, including your spouse, partner, children, parents, grandparents, and others to immigrate.  

Your relatives can live, study and work in Canada if they become permanent residents of Canada. You can sponsor certain relatives to come to Canada if you’re at least 18 years old and one of the following:

  • a Canadian citizen
  • a person registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act
  • a permanent resident of Canada

Leave a Comment

Share this Doc

Family sponsorship

Or copy link